Thursday, April 3, 2008

Beach Pages

I finally finished the Beach Pages, It took me a little longer than I wanted.
I have four kids and three of them are sick right now! I was excited to have a little time to put these together while they were sleeping.
I really loved how they turned out! The colors are so bright and fun!
I had such a great time, I made two pages out of the same line!

I really like all the bling on this page! It is so fun to use and having ALL boys I don't get to use it that often!

Both of these pages will be made up into page kits, I will be taking them up to the store this Wed.

Have fun Scrapping!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one who uses bling on boy pages! It is fun to use diamonds and pink every once in a while- even if you only have boys.

Jennybug said...

I love these pages! This gets me so excited for summer!