Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Summer and 25% off

Hello Everyone....
It has been a long time!!!
The top 5 reasons I have not blogged since May here goes......

1. I moved to a new house.(I'm loving it and just finishing getting things put together)
2. Vacations (Having lots of fun and taking lots of pictures)
3. Computer problems (AHHHHH)
4. The kids are out of school (This means swimming all day or walking around the Zoo... Needless to say I come home so tired!!!
5. I have discovered the wonderful world of PINTREST. This means trying new recipes, making my own cleaning products, getting organized and adding another million projects to my to do list!


Come in the store
July 27th through August 1st
and get 25% off all Scrapbooking supplies.
Be sure to print this Blog Post it will be your coupon....

More blogging to come soon!!!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

You deserve a vacation and a bit of time off. Enjoy the rest of the summer with your family.