Saturday, September 13, 2008

You can make it...

Have you noticed how expensive greeting cards are getting to be? Why not make your own? They are way cuter and very affordable. If you can't think of an idea come on in to the store we have just what you need, card kits...everything is cut and ready to glue. These kits are so easy and fast. Here are a few ideas:

Another great idea that I got from my cousin, she makes up cards with her scraps right after she's done making a page! Then she has a box of cards ready to go just in case she needs to send one out in a hurry!!!

2 comments:

susan said...

You know, I need to branch out and make more cards and other things--I'm kind of addicted to layouts. Everyone loves a handmade card, though, and I was thinking of that very thing--making one with left over scraps from scrapping. Thanks for reminding me.

Jacynthe said...

I always love your card kits. I wish you would sell them online.