Monday, September 22, 2008

Special Orders Only

For a short time I will be selling these darling Halloween decorations. I will be placing one order only on September 29th. As soon as they arrive you may pick them up at the store or if you would like I will ship them out. If you are interested in ordering any of these to die for Halloween decorations email me at karenpetersen26@hotmail.com
Ghost

Measurements: 8.5", 11" ,8"
This little ghost trio is one of my favorites it sells for $78.00

Witch with Broom and Cat

Measurements: 4.5", 11"

I absolutely adore this little witch she sells for $38.00 the cat is separate for $10.00

Pumpkin Trio Measurements: 3.5", 5.5", 4"

Are these pumpkins just the cutest??? They sell as a trio for $58.00

Flying Witch Measurements: 16.5"

Another witch... for all you "witchy people" She sells for $45.00

Scary Trio Measurements: 3.5", 9", 9"

Last but not least these cute little guys sell together for $68.00

If you have any questions email me at karenpetersen26@hotmail.com All orders will need to be placed and pre-paid before September 29th.

No comments: