Monday, June 13, 2011

"Zoo"fari

I have been so busy lately that I have let blogging go for a while.... We took a family vacation to the most amazing animal park called Out Of Africa (In Arizona) This was such a fun place! We got to see all the animals up close and feed the giraffe!


The Zebra came right up to us as well, The driver of the bus told us if we liked our fingers and wanted to keep them, then do NOT feed the Zebra......


We didn't feed the Zebra!!!!


I was so excited once we came back because we got the cutest new zoo line by BoBunny!


I made this cute paper lollie out of the line. I will have some Zoo pages coming out soon!

We also have the Quickutz 4x4 zoo bundle in stock now to at a fabulous price of $24.99.


Now that my animal adventure is over I am back to blogging and Scrapping.

Come in the store today to see darling Fourth of July ideas!

No comments: