Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Christmas House

I absolutely love Christmas. Having Thanks giving so late through me for a loop and I didn't get things decorated as early as I would of liked... But it is all done now:) i was a little sick before Thanksgiving and my cute little 7 year old was the driving force and pushed me to get everything up and decorated. 

A cute lady came into the store and she told me that she takes a picture of all her decorations and then packs the picture away with the decorations so she has a guide of how to put everything out. I am doing this!!! It will save me so much time decorating. 
I love my cute Christmas Banner. If you need a banner the Believe one we have in the store now is darling!!! Get yours now before they sell out. 
I absolutely love my Jim Shore nativity set. I LOVE nativities so much!!! 
This is the tree on my middle floor, we also have a kids tree upstairs.
I love the nativity on this shelf, and I love all the different Santa's my Mom gives me one for Christmas each year:) 
My kids love the Santa with the list, I restyled all the names so we have everyone in our families name on the list... I hope it's the Nice list and not the Naughty list this is what my 7 year old said:) 
With no fire place... I had to get creative and hang the stockings on the window... 

Merry Christmas... Right now we are having a Facebook contest... Share a picture of your tree and the tree with the most likes by December 20th will win 2 card kits. 




No comments: