Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Father's Day Gifts To Make

A customer came in the store to day and was picking out paper to make this darling project for Father's Day. When she showed me what she was making, I just fell in love with it! Isn't it just so cute!!!
Visit Kmckay Designs www.kmckaydesigns.com/projects/fathers-day-projects.html to get instructions and these free cute retro printable tags. Come into Mom and Me Scrapbooking for all your pattern paper! You still have 4 more days till Father's Day to make this cute project!!!

While looking for a cute Father's Day treat, I ran across this blog. Is this just the cutest little hamburger treat ever! Bakerella www.bakerella.com/fast-food-fun/ has a complete tutorial on how to make these darling cupcakes. She also has the printable templates for the french fry boxes, tray and tissue paper (I would print it on vellum) I am going to try and make me these for Father's Day.... They are so cute I just can't resist!!! They would also be cute for a summer Birthday party or Barbecue!

No comments: